Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Kevin and I were anxiously looking forward to Saturday, hoping to use our new ski/snowboard gear. However, we were disappointed to find out that Sundance will not be opening until (tentatively) December 12, next Friday. There hasn't been any snow lately and it hasn't been cold enough to make snow so we have to wait at least one more week. Sad day.

(By the way, I should have photos from Thanksgiving as soon as I get them downloaded)