Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today was a day for getting things done. I had a lot on my to do list and everything got checked off! That is a great feeling, although it is a bit tiring. Even Kevin and I had a quite a list of things to do when he got off work today. Here is our list of accomplishments:

***Call UVU about card and pick it up
***Organize and clean room
***Order parking permit
***Do laundry
***Update blog
***Finish mailing invitations

With Kevin:

***Get Marriage License
***Find a tuxedo to rent
***Purchase a wedding band
***Get a necklace
***Get a copy of our housing contract

As you can see we got quite a bit done and still had time to relax and watch a movie at the end.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I'd be going mad right now. Way to keep it together girly! Hope you have a wonderful shower tomorrow!!!

Ashley said...

Cassidy-I tagged you on my blog. I hope you don't mind. Some of Kevin's old gal pals want to know more about you :)

Chelsea Wilkes said...

Hey Cassidy, your blog is way cute! Thats funny I found you through Tara's!!