Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"December Daily"

One of the artists who I admire does what's called December Daily. Essentially she takes a photo everyday of December and writes a little bit and puts it in a cute mini book. Well, I don't have time to do a cute book, maybe someday, but I thought I would give it a go. Since I didn't realize December started yesterday... today's post will double as two days.

December 1:
Today we stayed up super late so Kevin could finish his homework and I worked on photo charms... putting off my 6 page paper due next week. I have to say I don't envy Kevin's work load. Thank goodness it will be over in 2 weeks. I love being a photo major, just taking photos for homework.

December 2: I'm not sure what today will bring... hopefully I will have a picture later. Maybe of our incredible Christmas decoration. It took me a whole 30 seconds to put them up. Impressive, I know.

No comments: