Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Kevin and I have been married for two years today! Sometimes it seems like we've always been married and sometimes I can't believe it's been two years. I do know that it's wonderful though. On Saturday, Kevin was being a little suspicious. I tried going down to the kitchen when he came running to the bottom of the stairs and wouldn't let me in. I went back upstairs and waited until he said I could come down. When I did go down... this is what was waiting!


Three of my favorite things: sunflowers, sparkling cider, and junior mints. How could an anniversary get better? Seriously, I think I may be addicted to both Junior Mints and Martinelli's. I'm always tempted to buy them, wherever I am. While we do try and reserve sparkling cider for special occasions, I do often try to come up with "special occasions" so that we can buy it.

P.S. Don't you love our awesome plastic "wine glasses"? There was some good reason for purchasing plastic (which I don't remember)... and they were cheap. My brother always uses one when he come over. Makes me laugh.

6 comments:

laura said...

congratulations!

Tam said...

Happy anniversary to you two! That means it's been two years since I've had my carpets cleaned (I did it while Michael was at your wedding). Way over due for another shampoo. Have fun celebrating!

Anna said...

Happy Anniversary! Is it weird that I haven't met you yet? : )

CarolAnn said...

Cute. That was sweet of Kevin!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! Kevin-Good job on finding such a cutie for a wife :)

....................................................... said...

I bought you that bowl in China.