Friday, September 26, 2008

Great News!

The apartment Kevin and I are renting is wonderful and we really like everything. Our only complaint was that it needed to be painted. The people living her before us had a lot of nail holes that they patched up and so the walls looked pretty rough. We've been avoiding hanging things on the wall and such because management told us that they would paint it, that was a few weeks ago. Well, the fantastic news is... they are going to paint it on Monday! The guy who does the painting came today and did some touch up work, filling in holes and the like. He said management approved for him to paint the whole thing, so he's coming back Monday and Tuesday to paint it! We can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Rachel Nelson said...

CASSIDY!!! I have been meaning to write you an email or message of some sort for weeks. I want to officially apologize for not being at your reception. For some reason my wedding invitation got lost in the mail, and I couldn't remember when the big day was. I forgot that you had this blog for the two of you, or I would have seen your posts. This semester has been the busiest/most stressful of my entire college career, and by the time I remembered to call you for the reception info, I found out you were already married.
I just wanted to tell you that I would have been there if I could have, and I wish you both the very best in your new life together. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to tell you congratulations personally! Please know that I've been thinking of you, and I am so happy for both of you. Hopefully I can see you sometime soon. I'm thinking of organizing a get-together for our freshman RS presidency and the Haggards. We'll see if we can work it out. :o)
Bye!!
xoxo Rachel

Emily Leininger said...

So fun to read your blog! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Tam said...

I just snooped onto your brother's blog and saw pictures from your wedding, I don't know why that didn't occur to me sooner. Anyway, they were gorgeous.