Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sit

One of my assignments for my Alternative Photography class is to take a picture of a chair that matches my personality in a random place. Well, the first thing I thought of was the stools that I begged my parents to keep for me that Kevin and I don't have a place for that I keep just because I like them and I know I'll find a use for them one day (that was quite a run on sentence...).

So, I decided that I would photograph one of these. I didn't want it to just be brown and boring though. Today I finished all of my essential homework and had plenty of time to work on the fun stuff. I sanded down one of the stools and painted it green which tends to be my signature color. It isn't completely finished with it, but it looked really cool surrounded by green snow so I thought I would take some pictures. I got a little bit carried away, but it was a lot of fun. Now I just have to wait until I get my Holga to do pictures for class.

PS. After I painted I noticed that there were some leaves on the ground next to the stool. Turns out they are fake, but they went along with the color scheme so I left them there.

3 comments:

Emily Leininger said...

I love that color. I painted some chairs that color once. They are so cute around a white table.

Anna said...

Very cool, Cassidy. Great pictures!

Trent & Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.