Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A couple of art shows...

I keep forgetting to mention I was selected to have one of my photos displayed in an art show called "Infinite Beauty" at UVU put on by the Math Department. My image is quite different from the rest of the work there. It is a very interesting exhibit. The show runs until March 30 and is on the 5th floor of the library. The library hours and such can be found here. Next week is Spring Break so the hours will be different.

I am also entering the Woodbury Student Show, both individually and with my Alternative Photography class. I don't know yet if I've been accepted, but the show will be cool anyway. So, if you can, you should go. It runs April 3 - May 1. The Woodbury Art Museum is in the University Mall next to Nordstrom. There hours are listed here.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Cass, will you post the picture on your blog after the show for those of us who can't go?