Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Introducing...

I am pleased to announce the unveiling of Cassidy Tuttle Photography! Please spread the word! This is a website where I am displaying my photography for people to look at and hopefully purchase. So, take a look and let me know what you think. I'm sure it will evolve in the next little while, so I would love any suggestions you have.

Also, I am working on a business card and I'm having a hard time deciding which image to use, so please let me know if you have a favorite. I'm leaning towards the spiral staircase, the blue cupboard (on my other blog, toward the bottom), or the first image posted for my BYU application of the street in Hallstadt. Please let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Good luck, Cassidy! The site looks great.

Breezy said...

i like the spiral staircase A LOT!

Breezy said...

cassidy...i just LOVE your new website!!!! It is so fun because there are so many I have never seen before! I can't decide which one I want to buy from you!!!

you are WAY too cool

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Cassidy!
The site looks good! Your pictures are amazing!! I love the blue cupboards but I think the spiral staircase would look better on the card... But they are all so great!! Thanks for sharing!