Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Great News!

I was not accepted to BYU's photography program. However, I have some awesome plans for this summer. One of my photography teachers this semester has really inspired me and is going to help with a project this summer that I am hoping to put into a gallery. I have a lot of plans and ideas about things I can do with my photography. I finally feel like it's starting to have some direction. I just have to keep up my enthusiasm through finals and then start working on my project. I will have more to come for sure.

So, keep checking my photo blog because that is where I will post images for my project. I've been a little bit crazy and excited lately (to which Kevin would readily tell you) and I think this is why. I'm so excited about working on a project that I will enjoy and the prospect of being in a gallery and making a little money. This is definitely helping get through finals (although I just want to work on this and not finals...).

(This is an image I shot for my Grandpa Northrup project, but I really like it in color)

2 comments:

Breezy said...

I can NOT wait to see your Grandpa Northrup project finished...it IS SO COOL!!! CASS your photography is just getting better and better! I cant wait to see what you come up with for your gallery!!!

Who needs BYU when you are cassidy tuttle???

Anna said...

We're excited for you, Cass! Keep us posted.