Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mr. Blue -- Seeing in Color

Just an FYI... I'm going to start posting my photography assignments and discoveries on my Photographer Extraordinaire blog after today. So... look for more new photos there! For my Color Photography class our assignment was to shoot something in a warm or cool color scheme. There is a cute blue bug between our apartment and BYU campus. So, that's what I decided to photograph. I love how vivid the blue turned out without any help from Photoshop!

Photobucket

Mr Blue 5 Mr Blue 2

Mr Blue 4

Mr Blue 3

Mr Blue 1

By the way... I'm loving being able to post these images larger than before... I think the color turns out better too (more like what I see when I edit them).

2 comments:

Anna said...

Very cool indeed.

Ashley said...

Yeah! I am way excited for you to post more of your artwork. I am a HUGE fan of your photographs. My hubby even graciously told me that I could buy one of your pictures when we own a house. Yeah! Will you say hi to Kevin for me? Tell him that he is a stud. haha. I used to tell him that all the time in school. Good times.