Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekend in Park City

Over Labor Day weekend several of the Tuttles gathered in Park City for a little vacation. Saturday the girls went to Teresa's baby shower and the boys played at the condo. Later that night we rode the lift at the Canyons and went to Swiss Dasy. On Sunday we went to Temple Square. We walked around the grounds and went to a beautiful organ recital in the Tabernacle. Here are some of the photos from Temple Square:

Photobucket

The following 4 photos were taken by Nancy, and she did a wonderful job! (Kevin and I could never look normal at the same time...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this shot of Anna taking pictures. She took quite a few photos and ended up with some great shots of the kids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I love that you can see my reflection in Isaac's eyes here...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday naps...

Photobucket

I posted some photos of the grounds and such on my photo blog.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Great pictures Cassidy. Everyone looks so good. Aw...we miss you all.

Anna said...

This makes me wish we lived closer. Thanks for sharing!