Saturday, December 19, 2009

Finished!

One Bachelor Degree down and one to go! Kevin finished his last final yesterday completing his undergraduate education. I still have three more semesters left. Due to the lack of pictures on the previous posts, I've lined up my final project for Color Photography... How to make a grilled cheese sandwich... (there's also a random picture of ice cream which was not included in the final)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats, Kevin! Nice pictures, Cassidy!

Tam said...

ditto:)

BallerinaBiker said...

Can I say, ditto, ditto?!

LC said...

Cassidy, I love that series of photographs. Very pretty and interesting!
Love,
Leslie

Matthias said...

Mmm, I like grilled cheese. I had alot of fun with you guys this weekend at Brady's wedding. Hope we get chances to stay in touch.