Monday, December 14, 2009

Skiing!

Kevin, Connor and I went skiing for the first time this season (Kevin actually snowboarded). It was so much fun! Not the best snow in the world but excellent for the second day Sundance was open. We used the chains on Mr. Bugg for the first time and thank goodness we had them. The roads were pretty snowy. On the way home 3 cars in front of us slid off the road so we had to wait for about 15-20 min for them to get pulled out. We did just fine though.

We also signed the contract for our new apartment on Saturday. We move in January 1st and I can't wait! It will be a good move.

I finished two finals today, both went pretty well. Both classes also had final projects and in the first class I got 98/100! Hopefully that will save me for the questions I missed on the test. The other project went pretty well but I don't have a grade yet. Tomorrow is Kevin's first day of finals. Hopefully all goes well there. Only 3 more days and he'll be done with school!

1 comment:

Stefanie Elyse said...

Where are you moving? I need some advice on getting more space for your money... We are thinking about coming back to Utah, but don't need to be in Provo. Is alpine/highland better? Do you know anything about housing in Pleasant Grove or American Fork?