Monday, August 23, 2010

As summer ends...

I can't believe school starts this week! I'm very excited though! For those of you who haven't heard, I just found out I'll be receiving a full tuition scholarship for my last two semesters. It's the Deans Merit Scholarship which is based on GPA and my portfolio. I feel very blessed to have received it.

So lately we've:

Camped at Timpanooke

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw Big River at Sundance. It was awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had a few crazy rainstorms

Photobucket

Rode in Carls' "new" truck

Photobucket

Kevin also biked most the way up the Alpine Loop and is currently biking in Draper going over the mountain into Alpine.

I've been playing around with my new 50mm Macro lens taking pictures of dishes and ganache covered cupcakes. They don't look super pretty but they taste delicious!

1 comment:

Kanien said...

Cassidy you are amazing. Congrats on the scholarship. Good luck with school. I love your pictures.