Friday, August 13, 2010

Someone found me!

Ever since I "announced" my new website I have been trying to upload images to a site called Foodgawker, which is a place where food bloggers and others upload pictures for all to see. The images link to the person's blog. Well, I received a comment on one of my posts but nothing since. I've been wondering if anyone really looked at the blog or not.

Today, as I was browsing through Foodgawker, I saw and image that resembled my Fresh Lime Sherbet Float image. I decided to take a look. As it turns out... "Real Mom Kitchen" saw the post on my blog and did a post about it herself and referenced me! (see here) I was very flattered and excited that at least one person is looking at my blog!

This may or may not be a hint for those of you who read this to stop by some time and make a comment on the photo blog. I think its pretty interesting :)

1 comment: