Saturday, May 14, 2011

New York Day 2

So I realize this is a little late... so expect lots of new blog posts in the next few days!

Day 2 in New York started with a trip through Times Square, the Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick's Cathedral on our way to the MoMA.






After studying art for a few hours, Annette and I got lunch at Carnegie Deli. This is Annette's sandwich:



After lunch we went shopping in Times Square, visited the infamous B&H, and then went down to Max Brenner for dinner. I hadn't heard of this place before, but it is definitely on my "visit again" list. I had the waffle fries which are fried in a chocolate and chili powder batter. Delicious! I also had this delectable dark chocolate dessert. With ice cream and a chocolate "shot".



Following dinner at Max Brenner, we met up with Joey Moon, one of the best photo re-touchers in New York and one of John's (my photo teacher) good friends. He showed us his before and after book which was incredible. He also showed us some awesome views of New York from the SoHo area.




Pretty good first day!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Mmmmmmm Max Brenner. Spoiled girl! : )