Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Almost done...

I have officially turned in all my art projects for my various classes and am starting to think about what I am going to do with my free time next week (aside from the two finals and a few short papers I have to write) while Kevin studies for and takes his finals. I regularly look at a few scrapbooking blogs and I've begun to realize how little scrapbooking I have done, not only lately, but in the last year or so. Today while I was waiting for class to start I was looking at one of these blogs and thought about all the random little things about scrapbooking that I am drawn to, although I don't necessarily use them. A non-exhaustive list of such things may include:
  • chipboard (letters, cutouts, anything)
  • painted chipboard
  • {brackets}
  • journaling blocks
  • delicious color schemes,
  • stamps
  • transparencies
  • typography!
  • polka dots
  • swirls
  • mini books
  • tags
  • cool circle elements
  • envelopes
  • journals
  • lined paper (school paper)
  • and, naturally, stunning photographs
The list could literally go on and on, but I'll stop there. So, I'm thinking that aside from straightening and organizing things I've kind of been ignoring, I'm going to do some real scrapbooking (and maybe the digital kind too).

(I always hate posting without photos, so I've decided that I'll take pictures of my projects and post them a little later)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oooo I can't wait to see!