Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow! (sort of)

Kevin and I were able to go skiing today up at Sundance. They hadn't received any real snow (at least not a substantial amount) so we skied on only 20 inches of man made snow and only one run. It worked out since I was teaching Kevin to ski and we wouldn't really have gone on any other run anyway, although Kevin has quite the skiing skills. He picked it up very quickly and I wasn't nearly as worried for his life as I was the first time I saw him snowboarding.

It started to snow while we were up there and by the time we came home it was coming down pretty hard, even in the valley. Hopefully we keep getting more (which according to the weather forecast we should)! It was exciting though to be skiing again!

3 comments:

Breezy said...

WHY??? DIdnt you call me??!! i want to go next time you go!! cuz the snow is STIL coming down!! Wohooo!!!

Anna said...

Lookin' good, Kev!

Tam said...

Fun! Enjoy the snow for us, we don't have any :(