Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving in Logandale

Kevin and I went to his parent's house for Thanksgiving. While we were there we celebrated Shannon and Jamie's birthdays in addition to Thanksgiving. Anna and Dave came down to visit as well. They enjoyed making turkeys out of oranges, toothpicks, and various candies. Naturally, Isaac had plenty of fun faces to share. While they all took their time and made their turkey special, I think Eric's tactic was my favorite. He would make a turkey, hold it up to admire it, and then put it back on the table. He would then proceed to eat all the candy off his turkey and start making another one. We also had a delicious thanksgiving dinner! It was a fun thanksgiving!



4 comments:

Abigail said...

Hi Cassidy! I was just thinking how awesome these pictures looked...and then I remembered you're a photographer, so of course they would be awesome :)

Tam said...

that looks fun, makes me miss everyone. looking forward to the pictures of your future projects.

A & D Weston said...

Thanks for posting the pix. What adorable children!

Anna said...

We're so sad that we missed it!